Sunday, October 21, 2007

Swagger

It's time for a post about the all important character trait known as "swagger". Everybody has it, but everybody's is different.Your swagger is your style, the way you talk, the way you act, etc.I don;t even refer to my swagger as swagger, I refer to it as sqwagga.Sound pretty funny right? I call my swagger sqwagga because of how different mines is from everybody elses.I am sometimes called Shaggy for my walk(HA HA!).That walk just happens to be apart of my sqwagga. You can make your own swagger a number of different ways:

1. Don't follow all the trends. Follow what you think is cool. It's okay if you like some of the "cool" things. You can like all of it as long as you stay true to yourself!
2.Don't worry about other people. If they talk about simple thing(they're haters)
3.Be YOU!
4.Make sure your doing what you want with your image.(If you're trying to be the cool guy, dress and act cool. If you're not then don't)


(Kanye West is my example of somebody with his own swagger that don't really care what people got to say about it.Could've used Lil'Wayne as a good example too)

No comments: